Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Chinese words 61—爆冷门Have unexpected result. A dark horse bobs up.
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Sunday in the Xiang Shan Park, we cooperation with Qing Hua university send Survival Chinese Booklet to every foreign conferree. All of them think it is a very useful Booklet, they may use it in the supermarket, restaurant, bus or … Continue reading
Did you go to the Great Wall Music Festival held last Saturday, May 11th? It’s the most famous electronic music event in China. Thousands of foreigners come together to participate the fantastic festival. As a special guest, DJ David Guetta … Continue reading
Volunteer Program: Mentor Migrant Children The Bridging Education and Mobility Alliance (BEAM), however, works to address these issues through its programs in Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou. With the help of partners and sponsors, BEAM works with migrant communities to “identify … Continue reading
Lantern Festival Party was held on last Sunday (Feb.24th) at MY Chinese Study, which attracted students and visitors to come. In this party, all the students and visitors played funny games, tasted glutinous rice balls, made dumplings, and learned the … Continue reading
Nest and Hair 鸟窝与头发 My sister, a primary school teacher, was informed by one of her pupils that a bird had built its nest in the tree outside the classroom.我姐姐是一位小学老师。一次一个学生告诉她说一只鸟儿在教室外的树上垒了个窝。 Wǒ jiě jie shì yí wèi xiǎo xué lǎo shī.Yí … Continue reading
It might not be easy to think of a nice wish for this zodiac year, but the reptile is an important part of Chinese culture. Peng Yining provides some insights. As a tradition, Chinese people greet each other with propitious … Continue reading
Wanna go travel in China, but don’t know how to buy train ticket in China? Don’t worry. MY Chinese Study will help you learn how to buy train tickets at ticket agency and by telephone. We will also carry on … Continue reading
每年的11月23日或24日为小雪。这个节气之后，北方常伴有雪量不大的降雪，呈现一派初冬景象。 The day of Light Snow falls on the 23th or 24th day of every November. After this day, the north of China can always see flurries of snow and the scenes of early winter appear. 小雪节气中，北方人感受着冬天的萧瑟，长江中下游地区的人们则经历着初冬的湿冷，南方雨量与北方相比偏多，一般初雪要到12月中下旬才有，但这个时候的阴雨天气给人的感受更为湿冷，这种感觉和干冷有供暖条件的北方地区相比要难受得多。即便是远在四季如夏的海南，蕉农也不得不给香蕉穿上“防寒服”，防止香蕉被冻伤。 On the day … Continue reading
November 11th, single day, from this date there are four Arab figure ”1″ similar to four pillars of smooth, and bachelor in Chinese stick a single mean, so is lone gens single day one of the alternative festival.The day it was designated as “Single Day “( or … Continue reading