Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Sunday in the Xiang Shan Park, we cooperated with 清华大学 by providing Survival Chinese Booklets to every foreign conferree. All of them think it is a very useful Booklet, that may use it in the supermarket, restaurant, bus or subway … Continue reading
Did you go to the Great Wall Music Festival held last Saturday, May 11th? It’s the most famous electronic music event in China. Thousands of foreigners come together to participate the fantastic festival. As a special guest, DJ David Guetta … Continue reading
Service including: 1 comfortable bus and experienced driver 2 insurance 2 warm hearted English speaking guide from MY Chinese Study 3 accommodation one night in Datong Service NOT including: Entrance Ticket Hengshan: 60RMB, Yungang Grottoes:120RMB, Hanging Temple:120RMB. Departure date: 7:00 3rd of MarchDuration: 36hours Pick-up place and time: AM 6:00 3rd Mar.at MY Chinese Study officeFinish place and time: PM 7:30 4th Mar. back to Beijing. Payment : Cash Price : RMB500 Special price For MY Chinese Study’s students:450RMB Registration: call 85900698 or 24 hour hotline 15601345153 We reserve the right to cancel it if the application numbers less than 5 people. Heng Shan or Heng Mountain恒山in Shanxi Province is one of the Five Sacred Mountains of Taoism. it is one of the five tallest peaks in China. … Continue reading
On December 27th, 2011, MyChineseStudy held a staff outdoor activity to celebrate the New Year’s coming, where all the staffs went skiing in Huaibei Ski Field and had a good time. We all like skiing and think it’s … Continue reading
Saturday, October 15 Over 1,000 readers, clients, staff and friends of the Beijinger came together at Sanlitun Soho on October 15, 2011 to celebrate the magazine`s ten years on top of Beijing`s English-language media pack. MY Chinese Study, which as … Continue reading
Chance! Free Beijinger 10th anniversary’s tickets for MY Chinese Study students! (Drink as much as you can, worth 100RMB!!)
Pull out your trucker hats, Ugg boots, and Destiny’s Child CDs as the Beijinger celebrates ten years. The Beijinger’s Tenth Anniversary Party will be taking over Sanlitun Soho this Saturday (15th). If you don’t have tickets now, since you are … Continue reading
MY Chinese Study Autumn One-day Tour ——Badaling & Ming Tombs If you missed the spring, missed the summer, it is no problem! Now is the best time to visit The Great wall and Ming Tombs! You have no … Continue reading
On 22nd August, MY Chinese Study was invited to participate in“The Second Tayuan Summer Garden Party”. This party was held by the property management office of Tayuan Diplomatic Residences. Hundreds of diplomats, compound’s residence and DRC’s business collaborations were invited. … Continue reading