Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
- Chinese words 72—三天打鱼两天晒网 sān tiān dǎ yú liǎng tiān shāi wǎng
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Taking the HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) is a rite of passage—and an excellent way to prove your linguistic superiority over FOB laowai (just kidding, we hate those guys). But don’t think it’s just for eternal students hanging out in the … Continue reading
About MY Chinese Study Q: Why I choose MY Chinese Study? A: Offers everything you need to learn Chinese in China, from visa arrangements and residential services to internship placements and Chinese classes. Both private lessons and group study sessions … Continue reading