Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Chinese words 61—爆冷门Have unexpected result. A dark horse bobs up.
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Category Archives: Students Message
MY Chinese Students from different coutries ,that more than 40coutries students like studying in here. they really enjoy the enthusiasm of the language instructors and the comfort of classrooms,With over 3years of experience teaching students from around the world we have had many satisfied the many benefits of our schppl-the fact students learn “real life” chinese,the excellent facilities on offer and the dedicaion of the teachers.
The Chinese school allows students to focus on the area that best suits their needs, which for me was focusing on speaking Chinese rather than reading or writing at the moment. The teaching is done in a way that makes … Continue reading →
It’s been great studying with MyChineseStudy! They were extremely accommodating and made my first months in Beijing a pleasure as well as an adventure. I’ve decided to stay on in China, and I’ll be staying with MY Chinese Study as … Continue reading →
My name is Alex and I am from Spain. I am very happy with My Chinese Study school! I like the people working there and specially my teacher Pamela. They are very professional and considerate with their students. I really … Continue reading →