Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Chinese words 61—爆冷门Have unexpected result. A dark horse bobs up.
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: chinese corner
HOW to SAY THESE PROBERB in CHINESE 1. A slow sparrow should make an early start. 2. By falling we can learn to go safely 3. Knowledge is infinite 4. Never try to prove that nobody doubts 5. Outsiders see more … Continue reading
Lantern Festival Party was held on last Sunday (Feb.24th) at MY Chinese Study, which attracted students and visitors to come. In this party, all the students and visitors played funny games, tasted glutinous rice balls, made dumplings, and learned the … Continue reading
那就更遭了 Much Worse Nà jiù gèng zāo le Policeman: Why didn’t you shout for help when you were robbed of your watch? 警察：有人抢你的手表时，你为什么不呼救呢？ Jǐng chá: yǒu ren qiǎng nǐ de shǒu biǎo shí,nǐ wèi shén me bù hū jiù ne? … Continue reading
Big Steps: Meeting the Parents Chinese New Year is around the corner. It’s a time for families to get together, and also a chance for Chinese parents to push their children to get married. If your Chinese boyfriend or girlfriend … Continue reading
QiaoBo indoor ski hall construction area of nearly square meters of four, day reception capacity of 3000 people, including the single, double board, play snow etc many entertainment sports. Primary raod is 200 m,width of 40 meters, an average of … Continue reading
In Chinese, if we don’t know how to express, or embarrassed to express your ideas, may also want to talk to simple expression, we will also use Numbers。 1314—一生一世—yì shēng yí shì—-in all one’s life 1711—-一心一意—yì xīn yí yì—-undivided attention … Continue reading
Wanna go travel in China, but don’t know how to buy train ticket in China? Don’t worry. MY Chinese Study will help you learn how to buy train tickets at ticket agency and by telephone. We will also carry on … Continue reading
Let’s play “Wanyier” was held on Tuesday (June.5th) at MY Chinese Study, which attracted students and visitors to get to know some traditional Chinese entertainment and games. In this activity, “陀螺Tuoluo”-Peg-Top; “空竹Kongzhu”-Diabolo; “滚铁环Guntiehuan”-Rolling hoop; Swallow-shaped Kite and “毽子Jianzi” was showed … Continue reading
MY Chinese Corner is held by MY Chinese Study on the first Tuesday in every month and the March Chinese corner is Chinese Mahjong evening. “I love the culture activities here so much,because it can teach me different kinds of Chinese culture … Continue reading