Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
- Chinese worse 58—八字没一撇There’s no sign of anything happening yet; nothing has been done so far
- TOP 10 CHINESE VEGETARIAN DISHES
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: Chinese Cultural
Bei Xin Qiao- New North Bridge In Beijing,a road four or five li long runs from Dong Zhi Men to the Drum Tower,and another ten li long from Chong Wen Men in the south to the north city wall.These roads … Continue reading
During the Euro 2012 games, time and time again fans were treated to many fantastic goals made by Cristiano Ronaldo. His impeccable and professional performance, combined with his good looks, attracted the attention of many girls’ eyes. In fact, Ronaldo … Continue reading
中国谚语（zhōng guó yàn yǔ) 1. A bad conscience is a snake in one’s heart. 做贼心虚。(zuò zéi xīn xū.) 2. Accidents will happen. 天有不测风云，人有旦夕祸福。(tiān yǒu bú cè fēng yún, rén yǒu dàn xī huò fú) 3. A clear conscience is a … Continue reading
In China, the one-month- old feast and one-year-old catch of a baby are of unique Chinese characteristics. These two ceremonies are of milestone- like significance in the growing process of a baby. On the day when a baby is a … Continue reading
Chinese people often refer to themselves as the descendants of Yandi and Huangdi. This refers to the legendary heroes Yandi and Huangdi. Over 4 000 years ago, there lived many clans and tribes in the Yellow River Valley. Among them were … Continue reading