Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: chinese idioms story
In the reign of emperor wudi of the han dynasty,there was a man whose name was yi zong.because of the special kindness of the mother of the emperor, yi zong was made a county magistrate in the shangdanh prefecture. … Continue reading
Explanation: Temporary setbacks may be blessings in disguise. Story: Long ago there lived on the far western border of China an old man and his son who raised horses. One day one of their best stallions suddenly ran away. The son pursued … Continue reading