Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: chinese new year/spring festival
The Forbidden City “on Monday afternoon” closed 故宫“周一下午”闭馆 The Forbidden City start to carry out the “closed on Monday afternoon maintenance”.From now on,every January to March, the forbidden city will carry out that monday afternoon closed in off season.If the … Continue reading
Beijing’s Snake Year temple fairs guide 1. Beijing Grand View Garden Temple Fair Dates: Feb.10-14, 2013 Venue: Beijing Grand View Garden, 12 Nancaiyuan Street, Xicheng District Price: 40 yuan Buses: Take 59, 819, 717, 122, 721, 806, 939 or 816 … Continue reading
“I will stay in Beijing for spring festival and i will try to make dumpling at home,haha.”Said by Astrid,the French lady who are also MY Chinese Study student in the activity last night. At this Chinese corner,MY Chinese Study teachers … Continue reading
<Invitation> MY Chinese Corner: Spring festival is coming! chinese spring festival “Guo nian la!” which means “The spring festival is coming!” in Chinese. The Spring Festival, also called “The Chinese New Year”, is the most important festival for … Continue reading