Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
- Chinese worse 58—八字没一撇There’s no sign of anything happening yet; nothing has been done so far
- TOP 10 CHINESE VEGETARIAN DISHES
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: chinese proverbs
凑热闹 Join in the fun. 【发音】còu rè nào 【释义】1. 参加进去一起热闹。 Take part in the merriment. 2. 添麻烦；添乱。 Give someone more trouble. 【例1】我来唱支歌， 凑凑热闹。 Let me sing a song to add to the fun. 【例2】我已经够烦了，别再凑热闹。 I’m annoyed enough as it is; don’t give … Continue reading
dāo bù mó yào shēng xiù, shuǐ bù liǔ yào fā chòu 刀 不 磨 要 生 锈， 水 不 流 要 发 臭 A knife will rust if not sharpened regularly, and water will stagnate if it is not … Continue reading
Most proverbs are summed up from life experiences by the common Chinese people. Learning some of them could not only help “show off” your high level Chinese but also bring wisdom! 很多谚语都出自民间，是人民群众从生活经验中不断提取和总结出来的语言精华。学会一些谚语，不仅可以秀秀你地道的中国味儿汉语，更重要的是，还可以增长智慧哦！ bīng dòng sān chǐ, fēi yī rì zhī … Continue reading