Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: hanyu pinyin
Hanyu Pinyin is the most basic in learning Chinese. Pronouncing pinyin well is crucial to your further study of Chinese. Given to this, MY Chinese Study will open a Hanyu Pinyin pronunciation group class on Septem for students who want … Continue reading →
There is no true alphabet in written Chinese.instead a system of characters is used, with each character representing a different word or syllable.However, Chinese can be written using English letters (called Romanization – conversion to a Roman alphabet). The most … Continue reading →