Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: love story
photostreamOn Tomb-Sweeping Day, on the banks of the West Lake, there were red flowers and green willow everywhere, and there was the reflection of green hills on the surface of the West Lake. The whole scene was very beautiful. Two … Continue reading
According to the legend, there was a laborious and virtuous cowherd in old times. He led a poor life. One day, with the help of an old cow, the Cowherd got to know the Girl Weaver, who had descended from … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a clever and beautiful girl named Zhu Yingtai. A lthough girls were not allowed to study in the school, Zhu persuaded her parents into permitting her to study and disguised herself as a male … Continue reading