Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
- Chinese words 72—三天打鱼两天晒网 sān tiān dǎ yú liǎng tiān shāi wǎng
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: outdoor activity
Halloween was celebrated in style in Beijing. A big group of partyers in costumes took to the subway network and rode from station to station, stopping every now and then for a dance at the more nice-looking stations. A lot … Continue reading
MY Chinese Study took part in a weekend trip to beautiful Baihe or White River, so-called Beijing’s back garden. We offered a completely free of charge two-day trip for our students to get away from the Beijing hustle. The … Continue reading
This hot summer,where to go? Don’t worry MY Chinese Study introduce several place to escape the hot summer. Beidaihe is a famous and scenic summer resort located at the southwest of Qinhuangdao Municipality. An alluring coastal village with a small-town … Continue reading