Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Chinese words 61—爆冷门Have unexpected result. A dark horse bobs up.
- Raising Reality
- Chinese words60—熬夜stay up late or all night. burn the midnight oil.
- THE LADUZI ADVENTURE
- Cooperation with Qing Hua university activity
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: sanlitun
Did you go to the Great Wall Music Festival held last Saturday, May 11th? It’s the most famous electronic music event in China. Thousands of foreigners come together to participate the fantastic festival. As a special guest, DJ David Guetta … Continue reading
Beginner Chinese course is the most popular class in MY Chinese Study. Many students choose beginner course as a start. MY Chinese Study provides all the Chinese learners various schedules to choose. Schedule: Level 1: Mon. & Wed. & Fri. … Continue reading
To better help Chinese learners grasp Chinese easily, MY Chinese Study will open “Dual Classes” group classes. No matter you would like to improve overall Chinese communication or only spoken Chinese, MY Chinese Study will help you conquer Chinese with … Continue reading
Beginner Chinese course is the most popular class in MY Chinese Study. Many students choose this beginner course as a start. In May, MY Chinese Study will open new beginner group class for the weekend. Weekend beginner group class is … Continue reading
Spring has sprung. MY Chinese Study properly provides group classes for beginner, intermediate, and advanced Chinese learners. You can always find the most fitting levels and suitable schedules. Join us today and develop new friends at Sanlitun! New Beginner Group … Continue reading
Have you made a good plan to start or improve your Chinese study? MY Chinese Study offers all the Chinese learners a variety of schedules from total beginner to internediate. For those who want to challenge the HSK test in … Continue reading
In May & June, MY Chinese Study will open business Chinese group class for Chinese learners. The Business Chinese course is designed for people who work in China and are interested in fields such as economics, marketing and finance. Students … Continue reading
General Chinese 15 one of the popular courses at MY Chinese Study which is designed for those students who would like to study Chinese in a step-by-step form (Mon-Fri, 3hours/day) and covers the four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) … Continue reading
Fully prepare to competently combat the HSK test. MY Chinese Study will open HSK group class for students who aim to pass the HSK on July 21st, 2013. In addition, MY Chinese Study will offer free private tutoring as Q&A … Continue reading
Fully prepare to competently combat the HSK test. MY Chinese Study will open HSK group class for students who aim to pass the HSK on June 16th, 2013. In addition, MY Chinese Study will offer free private tutoring as Q&A … Continue reading