Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Gettin’ Boozy in Beijing:China’s Most Popular Beers
- Embroidery in China Ⅱ
- Chinese words 73—逗你玩儿Just for joking.
- One-month Practical Intensive Chinese Class at Sanlitun in July & August
- ChinaMate Group Class- One Week Free Class at Sanlitun
- HSK Preparation Promotion Course for Sep.7th：8Weeks Group + 8Hours Free Private Tutoring
- Junior Summer Chinese Course at Sanlitun
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Chinese Group Class at Sanlitun
- Chinese Idiom—指鹿为马zhǐ lù wéi mǎ
- Embroidery in China (Ⅰ)
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: Survival mandarin course
To get Chinese learners up to conversational ability quickly, MY Chinese Study will offer a one-month practice intensive mandarin course that focuses mainly on speaking. We will use custom-made techniques and materials which are edited by MY Chinese Study teaching … Continue reading
MYChineseStudy offers the new breeze and survival mandarin course including basic Chinese, Survival Chinese, Conversation and Spoken Chinese.We do this course from August 2011 until now, which is very popular course among students. Furthermore, the textbook and teaching materials are … Continue reading
In short period of 5 weekends, survival in Beijing so easy!!! After the intensive survival Chinese course of MY Chinese Study in popularity, MY Chinese Study offers the new breeze and survival mandarin course including basic Chinese, Survival Chinese, listening … Continue reading