Enter the keywords and check more
Check what is hot now!
- Chinese words59—八九不离十very near. not far out.
- ‘TOP 10’ CHINESE VEGGIE LIST A BIG ‘MISSED-STEAK
- Embrace 北京 Outdoors
- David Guetta performs in the 2013 Great Wall Music Festival
- Chinese worse 58—八字没一撇There’s no sign of anything happening yet; nothing has been done so far
- TOP 10 CHINESE VEGETARIAN DISHES
- Chinese words 57—帮倒忙Be more of a hindrance than a help. Do someone a disservice.
- Chinese words 56—保护伞someone or some power that can provide special protection like an umbrella.
- FRUITS FOR A CHINESE SUMMER
- Mother’s Day gift of life
What do you think about MY Chinese study?
- Calvin on Business group Chinese class in April &May
- my chinese study on What Is the Chinese Waving Cat?
- ralph lauren style on Skiing in Huaibei Ski Field on December 27th, 2011
- getting on or off ,and pay for a bus in china | MY Chinese Study—Beijing mandarin school in Sanlitun! on Bus Tip 1 – How to read a bus timetable
- Tabitha Letscher on “dos” and “don’ts”in China
Know more about MY Chinese Study
Tag Archives: weekend chinese class
Beginner Chinese course is the most popular class in MY Chinese Study. Many students choose this beginner course as a start. In May, MY Chinese Study will open new beginner group class for the weekend. Weekend beginner group class is … Continue reading
Have you made a good plan to start or improve your Chinese study? MY Chinese Study offers all the Chinese learners a variety of schedules from total beginner to internediate. For those who want to challenge the HSK test in … Continue reading
Beginner Chinese course is the most popular class in MY Chinese Study. Many students choose this beginner course as a start. In April, MY Chinese Study will open new beginner group class for the weekend. Weekend beginner group class is … Continue reading
We got teachers and professionals who are passionate about teaching Chinese as a second language. We got the best location, so it`s not only learning Chinese, but also have fun in Sanlitun. No matter which Chinese level you are, we … Continue reading